December 19, 2016
Founder of Draplin Design Co.
Warning - This episode gets a little... Colorful...
Aaron Draplin is a graphic designer, author, and founder of his own design studio, Draplin Design Co. Because of his incredible, inspiring work with some of the world's best brands, you've probably seen him on a million videos and podcasts already. That's why we went out of our way to find some fresh stories and fresh perspectives on his design career.
In this episode, we discuss:
- The grind of his speaking schedule and book promotion tour
- What he's learned in the last five years of his career
- Why he's chosen to keep his agency small and nimble when he could easily grow
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
- Draplin Design Co.
- Pretty Much Everythng - Aaron's book
- Aaron on Instagram
- Draplin's past work
- The Art of the Side Hustle - Aaron's project with Vans
Our theme music is a track from Kazi Jo called, "Matchbox Girl."